We, SHAURYA, as the data controller (“SHAURYA INSIGHT PVT LTD”, “we”, or “us”), explain in this Policy how we collect, process and/or use information that we receive via our Mobile Application(s); Website(s) and any email(s), our official social media accounts that we send (collectively, the “Platforms”) that link to this Policy, as amended from time to time.
• what information we may collect about you online;
• the use and role of cookies and similar technologies on our website;
• how we will protect and use information we collect about and from you;
• the circumstances in which we might disclose your details to anyone else;
• when we may use your details to contact you; and
• how you can be sure the information we hold about you is accurate and current
By registering with SHAURYA, by managing your profile, or opting in when presented with choices, you have explicitly consented for us to use your information, subject to the local laws, in the following ways: to allow you to create an account;
• to create a profile through an account for uploading pictures and keeping a track of your matches/tournaments (statistics),
• to allow SHAURYA to function based on information that you have provided as well as the information imported from other sites or applications, or information provided to us by third parties such as your contacts or advertisers;
• to provide you additional communications, information, and promotions such as promotional news, advertisements etc;
• to contact you about Mobile Application/ Website updates, informational and service-related communications, including important security updates;
• to inform you of other services available from SHAURYA or its affiliates, if any. (“Affiliates” means entities that control, are controlled by or are under common control with us);
• to enable you to provide feedback, to contact us and for us to respond to you;
• to conduct surveys, questionnaires, promotions and contests, and to provide the results thereof such as success stories and contest winners;
• to provide information about you and your potential interest related to your activity and the type of searches you conduct on the SHAURYA’S platform;
• to give search engines access to public information;
• to detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
• to provide products and services that enable users to network, post information on bulletin boards, view and compare profiles, and career background and experience;
• to generate internal reports about the use of our site.
• to provide certain data to third parties as and when required.
• to provide certain data to third parties as and when required.
SHAURYA does not expose your Contact Information such as Mobile Number; E-Mail address with any external 3rd Party, except if specifically requested by the Tournament Organizers. However, at the time of enrolling for the Tournament, the User may have shared his/ her Contact Information with the Organizer. Profile information shall be used for networking with other community members or may be visible to advertisers or other registered users who are using the Mobile Application/ Website. In addition, portions of your Account Primary Information (but not your contact information) shall be made public in your networking profile.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Our services and our website are intended for a general audience. If you are under the age of 18 and desire to use this website or purchase products or use services offered on our website, please request your parent to register with us on your behalf and to complete the transaction.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We will keep confidential and protect your Personal Information except where disclosure is required or permitted by law. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and, once we receive it, for storage and disposal. When you enter sensitive information on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer (SSL) technology. All information we gather is securely stored within databases controlled by us. The databases are stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We limit access to Personal Information to employees/personnel who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. Third parties provide certain services available on our website and on our behalf. We may provide information, including Personal Information, to third-party service providers to help us deliver our products, information, and services efficiently and effectively. Service providers are also an important means by which we maintain our website and mailing lists. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on our behalf through confidentiality agreements and otherwise. We do not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on our behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against our policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent. If you choose to provide us with your Personal Information, we may transfer that Personal Information from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Your Personal Information may be collected and stored on servers located in the territory of India and such other countries as we may disclose from time to time.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will hold and keep your Personal Information for as long as needed to complete your usage of the IPL Fantasy Game, and as necessary and appropriate for legal compliance, or to exercise our rights or remedies under law or contract, or for the purposes of our defence in any proceedings instituted against us. We may retain your Personal Information for historic reference and record of your performance in the contest(s) and promotion(s) (if any) offered through the IPL Fantasy Game.
CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT
If you'd like to close your SHAURYA’S account, you can do so by sending us an email at email@example.com. When you close your account, you will no longer have full access to SHAURYA, and your personal information such as Phone Number; Profile Picture; Date of Birth that you have provided, shall be unlinked. However, scores and other match related information cannot be removed and shall continue to be reflected without the same being linked with your specific account.
We may contact you using the Personal Information you have given us:
• in relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver the services to you;
• where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
• to invite you to participate in surveys about our services (participation is always voluntary); and
• to provide you information about our upcoming or new events, products and services, where you have specifically agreed to receive this.
We may revise this Policy from time to time by posting an updated version on the Platform. This version of the Policy will be effective for you as described at the beginning of the Policy. Further revisions of this Policy will become effective as follows: The revised Policy will be effective immediately for unregistered users and users registering accounts or otherwise acknowledging the Policy on or after the revision date. For other users who registered accounts before the revision date, it will also become effective immediately. However they can object to the new Policy within thirty (30) days after the revision date. If we make a change that we believe materially reduces your rights or increases your responsibilities, we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Mobile Application/ Website prior to the change becoming effective. We may provide notice of changes in other circumstances as well. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. Your continued use of the Platform is subject to the most current effective version of this Policy.
CONSENT; AMENDMENTS; & LAW